Registration Forms

Current students may use the forms to register for classes, take CPE or a ministry practicum, design an independent study, cross-register at one of the Minnesota Consortium of Theological Schools, or add and drop classes.

New to United? Contact Admissions at 651.255.6119 and visit our web site.

THE Registration Form * CPE Registration Form Ministry Practicum Registration Form
Special Studies Registration Form Consortium Cross-Registration Form Add/Drop Form
CE Audit Registration Form

*The online registration form is no longer in use. Beginning in spring semester 2015-16, students will register for their courses through NetClassroom. Check the NetClassroom Instructions Moodle page under Student Services Students for information on how to register through NetClassroom.

Students will need the log-in and password sent from the Registrar on 10/3/15 to access their homepage on NetClassroom. If you did not receive the email, contact for assistance.

Last modified: Tuesday, 3 November 2015, 1:56 PM